The Growing Together Summit committee is pleased to offer continuing education at this year’s event in two ways:
1. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded by the hour. Certificates will be distributed after the event based on attendance.
2. One Graduate Credit available through Adams State University (ASU). To obtain, attendees must:
- Attend all sessions on Monday, June 5 and Tuesday, June 6.
- Demonstrate relevant application to professional practice during Fall 2017, including connection to professional goals and reflection.
- Complete necessary paperwork and submit payment to ASU of $55.
More information provided upon registration. Please note that attendees who receive graduate credit are ineligible for receiving CEUs.